Van der Panne works in the industry segment for a wide scale of clients. Our clients are active in the shipbuilding, shiprestauration, petrochemical industry and construction industry. Alongside long term contracts we also carry out a lot of project based work. The projects vary from a rush job for a day to complex multiple year projects.
Beyond our specilism, creating a workplace on height, we are able to offer total packages. We have strategic fixed collaborations for Isolation and Painting with other specilists.
What makes us the right partner in this segment
- Experience with working in all possible conditions; we have experience in assembling scaffolds on all possible places under all possible circumstances.
- Flexible and fast deployment of manpower and material, allowing us to respond optimally to the wishes of the client.
- Modern automation so that we can always provide immediate insight into costs and stand work.
- Possiblilities to work together on divers models (Fixed price, unit-rates, time-material, hours).
- Knowlegde of the processes of our clients.
- QHSE department that translates the requirements and wishes of our clients into work plans.
- Excellent safety track record.
- Short lines of communication with experienced foreman who manage hands on.
- The drive to improve continously.
Some of our relations
- Damen Shiprepair Rotterdam BV
- ENGIE Energy & Infra B.V.
- ENGIE High Voltage Lines & Underground
- ENGIE Infra & Mobility BV
- Cofely Noord B.V.
- Feijenoord Straal & schildersbedrijf
- Heerema Marine Contractors SE.
- Huisman Equipment B.V.
- Huisman Global Services B.V.
- JP Isolatie B.V
- Kenz Figee Group
- MOPP BV
- Noordgastransport BV
- Oceanteam Shipping BV
- Scheepswerf Slob B.V.
- Venko Schilderwerken
- Verolme Special Equipment B.V.
- Vopak Agencies Rotterdam B.V.
Steigerbouw van der Panne Rotterdam B.V.
3007 AG Rotterdam
KvK : 24154445
Ing rek. : 22.214.171.1245
IBAN : NL76 INGB 0694511765
BIC : INGBNL2A
G rek. :99.60.87.028
IBAN : NL85 INGB 0996087028
BIC : INGBNL2A
BTW nr. : NL00.71.17.553.B01